Sell Naples Luxury Home - Waterfront Property or Beachfront Estate in SW Florida
Sell Naples Luxury Homes: When selling your Naples Luxury Home or Condo find assistance with Kirsten Prizzi, Naples Realtor selling Real Estate in Port Royal, Aqualane Shores, Olde Naples, Moorings, Coquina Sands, Park Shore, Seagate, Pelican Bay, Connors at Vanderbilt Beach, Royal Harbor, Bayfront, Windstar & Barefoot Beach, Grey Oaks, Talis Park, Mediterra, Collier's Reserve, Quail West, Tiburon, Pelican Marsh & Pelican Bay.
Sell Naples luxury homes, waterfront home or beachfront property can be stressful and time consuming without the right resources and information. There are plenty of practical matters that need your attention. With my online services, you can avoid the potential hazards.
There may be a variety of reasons if you've decided to sell your home. From upsizing, downsizing to moving, it’s exciting to start new adventures. The internet can be an amazing resource for any property seller and we’re here to help.
Simplify your experience
From preparing your Luxury SW Florida home, to setting the price and showing your house when it is on the market, a Luxury Home Realtor will simplify everything. Keep in mind the right real estate agent is often the key to a successful real estate transaction. Our qualified professionals will guide you through the entire process.
Pricing "Sell Naples Luxury Homes"
Correctly pricing your property is critical. Price your luxury home too low and you'll lose money; price it too high and buyers will shy away. Your SW Florida Realtor will be able to give you a Competitive Market Analysis for your home, which will help you determine the value of your property, as well as give advice on the condition of the present market from Naples, Bonita Springs, Bonita Beach, Estero, Sanibel Island, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Matlacha to Alva.
Promoting your luxury property
Effective marketing is essential when selling your luxury home in Naples, Bonita Springs, Bonita Beach, Estero, Sanibel to Fort Myers Beach. Promotional campaigns work best when the home is priced right, the home is properly prepared.
Prepare wisely - Sell Naples Luxury Homes
When selling your Luxury Home the improvements put into your home will impact the buyer's first impression, but never underestimate the power of a positive showing. Your Realtor Naples, Bonita Springs to Cape Coral can advise you on simple and inexpensive ways to prepare your home for a showing.
The overwhelming majority of home sellers find it advantageous to team up with a Florida Realtor. Rather than attempt to learn about selling your luxury home, most homeowners feel that it is better to entrust the sale of their biggest investment to a professional. There are a number of complexities of modern real estate transactions that should be considered, not to mention the access to the Multiple Listing Service, advertising, marketing and screening which are available to assist the seller. Advice can be given on the condition of the market at the time you are considering selling. Your Florida Realtor will also be able to give you a Competitive Market Analysis for your particular property, which will help you determine the value of your property.
Today’s buyer is well-informed and price sensitive. A property that is priced over market value can often deter buyers who are serious about finding a property. If the property is priced under market, it most likely will sell quickly to the detriment of your net proceeds. Care and research should be taken when establishing the original listing price. There are many factors that will affect the selling price. The following should help you determine the price you can expect to receive:
- What are the prices for active, pending and sold listings of similar homes in your area?
- What is the size, layout and condition of your home?
- What is the location of your home? Are you in a desirable area that is in demand?
- Does your home have amenities that are currently popular in the marketplace?
- What is the estimated appraisal?
- Is it a buyers' market or a sellers' market?
Get ready to show your luxury home in SW Florida
Now it’s time to look objectively and unemotionally at your home. Look at it no longer as your home, but as a product to be marketed. Be aware of what you can and cannot change about your home. This knowledge will allow you to concentrate on those items that will bring the highest rewards.
Curb appeal your luxury home
The first thing a potential buyer sees is your home from the street, the first impression called "curb appeal".
- Remove any junk or clutter from the yard.
- Have a clean & fresh cut lawn.
- Trim shrubbery, hedges and trees.
- Power wash decks and porches and make sure they are freshly stained or painted.
- Clean and paint or stain your front door.
- All exterior lights should be operational.
- Exterior windows should be clean and operational.
- Clean out gutters and downspouts.
- Walkways should be swept and clean.
- Make sure the garage door is closed.
Through open doors
Most buyers do not have a vision. Present your home dressed in its best! Here are some minor investments which may have some major returns.
Paint: When it comes to preparing a house, painting gives you the best return for money spent. Flooring: At the very least, all carpeting needs to be steam cleaned. Any worn, stained or foul smelling carpet should be replaced. Any flooring that is cracked or damaged should be replaced, if possible. Clutter: If something is not necessary for your day-to-day life, box it up and store it or throw it out. Keep in mind the buyer is not interested in purchasing your collections, they want to buy your house and want to envison themselves in your home. Closets: Closets need to be neat, clean, and organized. If can store your seasonal clothes away, let the closets appear bigger than it is. Cleaning: The cleaner, the better; dusting, washing, waxing, polishing everything will always make a good impression. Lights: Clean the fixtures and make sure the bulbs are replaced. Windows: Replace any cracked windows
Room to room
- Clean and polish everything.
- Make sure it is well lit.
- Make sure it is clutter free.
- Arrange the furniture for the flow of traffic.
- Make sure it is clutter free.
Living Room, Family Room & Den:
- Arrange the furniture for the flow of traffic and to give the illusion of space.
- Make sure all light switches work.
- Clean the drapes.
- Mop and/or polish the floors
- Garages, attics & sheds.
- Remove all junk and clutter.
- Make sure these areas are well lit.
Kitchens are under close scrutiny:
- Clean the exterior of all appliances, including the stove hood filter
- Clean the interior of your stove, dishwasher, microwave & cabinets. Yes buyers open stoves and microwaves., they will be part of the transaction.
- Clean countertops and cabinet faces, the shinier, the better.
- Clutter free
- Remove magnets and messages from the front of the refrigerator.
- Clean the floor, and consider replacing if it is worn.
- If you have ceramic tile, make sure the grout is clean.
Bathrooms are also extremely important:
- If faucets drip, repair or replace them.
- Remove stains from all fixtures.
- Put out fresh, clean towels.
- Check ceramic tile, make sure the grout is clean.
- Remove any evidence of mildew.
- Make sure drains are clog free.
- Shower doors should sparkle.
Most of the time you will be given a few hour notice before showing your home. Before you show your home add these small but important finishing touches. Light and bright: Whether day or night, a well-lit house gives a welcome home and clean impression. So turn on all the lights, indoor and outdoor. Open all curtains and drapes to let in maximum light. Your home will look so much more cheerful. Out of sight: Prospective buyers may feel like intruders if you are home during a showing. Allow the Realtor the opportunity to speak freely with buyers and emphasize your home’s best features. If possible, take a walk, go shopping or take the kids or dogs to the park. If you cannot leave, try to remain out of sight and do not accompany the buyers from room to room, do some quite work on the computer or read a book outside in the pool area. The scent of success: Scented sprays are too obvious and may be found offensive. For a pleasing fragrance, add a few drops of vanilla extract on a stove burner or boil water and add some cinnamon. Refrigerator cookies are quick and easy to bake, as well as lighting a scented candle prior to a showing. Both will make your home more attractive. Garbage: Empty the trash in the kitchen and any other waste baskets before a showing. Garbage does not send a positive message, even in small amounts, and kitchen garbage might have an odor. Comfort: Make sure the thermostat is set such that the house is at a comfortable temperature. Turn off the television and turn soft music on. Pets: It is best to take your pets with you while your home is being shown. If that is not possible, keep them outside. Animals under foot or even barking will put a damper on a showing.
Once an offer is made, if you intend to accept the offer, or make a counter-offer, do it as soon as possible. Realize that at any time prior to accepting or countering, a buyer can withdraw their offer. When you make changes to an offer, they require written approval of all parties for the contract to be enforceable. Know that even minor changes facilitate the opportunity for either the seller or the buyer to change their mind.
Closing - Sell Naples Luxury Homes
The last part of the home selling process is closing. It is the time between signing the purchase contract and the day the deed is actually recorded transferring title. Once everything is signed, then escrow closes and your home is sold.
- It doesn’t matter if you have moved once or several times, it is never an easy task. There is a lot of emotion associated with selling a home.
- Notify the post office of a forwarding address.
- Cancel subscriptions that would not be forwarded.
- Arrange for utilities and telephone to be transferred or turned off.
- Plan for needs of children and pets during the move.
- Are you packing/moving yourself or will a professional mover handle the move?
- Once you are reasonably sure you will be proceeding with the sale, begin weeding out your possessions, put out to the curve what you don’t need, donate or asked friends or neighbors if they need anything.
- Pack one room at a time and keep the weight of your boxes reasonable.
- Start packing and marking every box according to contents and room it will go to.
- If bubble wrap is not available, use towels and blankets to wrap fragile items.
- If possible, pack audio-video and computer equipment in their original boxes.
- Do not pack valuables, carry them with you.
Kirsten S. Prizzi - Sell Naples Luxury Homes
FL Lic Real Estate Broker / Naples Realtor
Immobilienfachwirt (IHK) / Immobilien Florida
Posh International Properties LLC